- Generate two random numbers between 1 to 100 to correlate to a column and row, respectively.
- Find that cell. If it is a blank cell, reroll the numbers until a cell with a fill or border is picked.
- If there is a color fill, all cells with that fill will be refilled with a desaturated version of their original color; where these cells meet cells with a different color or colorless fill, a thick border in the cells original color will be added.
- If there is an existing continuous, solid border on a cell, those borders do not get overwritten.
- If there is a dashed/non-continuous border, it will be overwritten by the new border.
- If there is no fill, but there is a border, all cells with the same color are filled with a desaturated version of it’s border color.